- Always lock your car doors
- Always close your windows
- Hide anything valuable from prying eyes
- Better yet, remove portable items of value from your car
- Park your vehicle in a well lit location at night
- Wipe suction cup marks from the inside of the windshield,
because they are a sign that a GPS unit may be in the car
Also remember . . .
- If you witness any suspicious persons, vehicles or activity try
to obtain a description of the person(s) or vehicle.
- Call 9-1-1 immediately to report any suspicious persons,
vehicles or activity you may observe.
- If you become a victim, report the theft to the police